Saturday 22 October 2011

First day of the holidays!!!

It's holiday!!! Yippee~
But a bit sad because cannot go back home...
However, life has to be fulfilled too...
So, Esther and I went out for girls shopping... hahaha
Feel damn great although it was tiring (I always look tiring though...kekeke)...
And we ate a lot too (don't worry, only for 1 meal)...

And the most attracted me was the Digital Camera Magazine in Popular... w0w!!!
I chose to buy it after struggling with other camera magazines in the bookstore...
Spent almost half of the day man in the bookstore... haha
But I'm satisfied with what I bought...^^
And I'm very bookworm today because I bought not only the magazine but also a newspaper which is normally hard for me to do so... hehe
The Star and the magazine~ ^^


3 comments:

  1. haha..study lo...holiday... But reading is good also la..keep up the good work gal..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... sure dora, u can borrow it anytime u want to... ^^

    ReplyDelete